Gators Rule!
Friday, July 07, 2006
some pictures from Matt and Carrie's wedding weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(19)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
March
(9)
▼
2006
(175)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(42)
this is what it's all about.... (for me, anyway)
bottoms up!
daddy and baby
boys (what are they looking at?)
Uncle B and Kate
angel and her friend flying by and cutting boats off
mommy and baby
I must build a castle!
daddies and their girls
the family
cool dude
the mad scientist
surf's up
ethan was born for the camera
kate kong, ethan the terrible, and elle nino
smile!
hurricane kate
cousins' first bath together!
Angel and Ethan playing in the "beach pool"
marge- here's our dad's other house in scotland
did you say you wanted something out of this drawer?
cutie cousin elle
jail birds
correction
one more week of freedom...
how's this, mommy?
just beautiful
it's hard being this beautiful
so big!
live long and prosper
she's a southern girl on her plantation
mmmm....this is gooooood
a prodigy in the making
I'm ready for my close up now....
yee haw!
Fred was in no way spoiled while with his Auntie J...
brandy's a cowgirl!
tastes like chicken!
the american version of fred
Daddy and me! (we put kids in the back of pick up...
Pictures from the wedding
some pictures from Matt and Carrie's wedding weekend
►
June
(31)
►
April
(25)
Links
Google News
About Me
Jen
I'm the luckiest girl I know-I have everything I've ever wanted...a wonderful husband, a healthy, amazing little girl, and enough sense to know it!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment