Friday, August 04, 2006

school stinks

So I'm bummed cause I'm back at work this week. It....gosh....I don't know how to put this without offending anyone....well, let's just say that I would rather be home/St. Aug/Belfast/ ANYWHERE else with Kate and Ron. Ugh. Never before have the days seemed so long. It's not that work is bad- it's actually nice to see everyone and get busy with the new school year. It's just that after waking at 5:30am, saying bye to Kate at 6:15am, and getting home around 5pm to cook dinner, feed and bathe the baby, put her to bed....and then what? I haven't even spent any quality time with her and the day is past. It actually reduced me to tears yesterday, as I was only on my way home at almost 6pm without seeing my daughter yet. To put it bluntly- I hate it. But I suppose I just have to get used to it- I had a nice, long, wonderful summer with her, and I'm extremely grateful for that. I suppose when I'm feeling low, I'll just look at my Kate shrine that I've made in my office (shrine also includes Ron and Marge...oh, and a few pics of Eva and Charlie....oh, and the sunset at my parents' house, but not you frow...not you number 2.....not you henchman) .

Anyhoo, as soon as I have more pictures to post, I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurry up and post some pictures you know I don't like to read much!!! It is a shame when some people get it so easy and they don't even care if they are at home with their kids because they don't even do anything with them. GRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm all angry now!