Gators Rule!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

heading out for a drive

Posted by Jen at 1:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (19)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  March (9)
  • ▼  2006 (175)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (33)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (42)
    • ▼  June (31)
      • Kate and mommy in the old city (do not enter there...
      • beach clean up- bath time!
      • Elle and Nana in the water
      • little toes in the sand
      • Mommy and Kate
      • Kate and Elle in their cute swimsuits
      • Kate beachin' it!
      • Nana and Kate in the water (it's warm here, you Ir...
      • I love the summer
      • Ron's new truck (and Andy...and Lilly's tail...and...
      • she loves the pool
      • beautiful girl!
      • Kate on the beach in St. Aug
      • we're on "holiday"!
      • laundry time!
      • charlie's family store (closed on sunday)
      • daddies and their girls (and the tallest mntn. in ...
      • the girls at the Irish sea in Newcastle
      • more countryside
      • more countryside
      • the countryside
      • heading out for a drive
      • charlie and margaret's 'garden' (yard)
      • I love meal time!
      • jen and the HOT brothers
      • evazilla and katekong
      • Charlie and the girls
      • together again!
      • uncle poop bed head
      • kate's 2nd plane ride!
      • kate's 1st plane ride!
    • ►  April (25)

Links

  • Google News

About Me

My photo
Jen
I'm the luckiest girl I know-I have everything I've ever wanted...a wonderful husband, a healthy, amazing little girl, and enough sense to know it!
View my complete profile